reserach help

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz at cmu.edu
Thu Jan 20 20:29:30 EST 2005

On Monday, January 17, 2005 00:46:11 -0500 "Kevin L. Mitchell"
<klmitch at mit.edu> wrote:

> On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 06:52, Mark Goddard wrote:
>> I'm a student in the UK at the royal military college of science and am
>> having to do some research on kerberos for my command and control degree
>> i  came across your website and I was wondering if you could help me
>> wither by  supplying me with some information on kerberos or perhaps
>> directing me to  somewhere i might be able to find the info.
>
> The Kerberos protocol is documented in RFC 1510.

Note that RFC1510 is pretty old, and if you want to see what the protocol
actually looks like today, you're better off looking at the current specs.
All of these are IETF Proposed Standards, and are in the RFC Editor's queue
awaiting publication:

draft-ietf-krb-wg-kerberos-clarifications-07.txt
draft-ietf-krb-wg-crypto-07.txt
draft-raeburn-krb-rijndael-krb-07.txt

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <jhutz+ at cmu.edu>
   Sr. Research Systems Programmer