reserach help

Mark Goddard viper_goddard at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 06:52:50 EST 2005

Hi
I'm a student in the UK at the royal military college of science and am
having to do some research on kerberos for my command and control degree i
came across your website and I was wondering if you could help me wither by
supplying me with some information on kerberos or perhaps directing me to
somewhere i might be able to find the info.

I am trying to find out

1.  How can a kerberos transaction be protect over the net
2.  How does a kerberos user communicate with a non-kerberos user over the
net
3. has the adoption of kerberos by microsoft improved windows security?

Any help would be hugely appriciated

Mark Goddard