Fedora Core 3: gssapi authentication module not supported?

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz at cmu.edu
Tue Jan 11 17:30:49 EST 2005

On Friday, December 10, 2004 02:18:27 -0800 Mark <muilak at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I need to connect to some kerberos environment using gssapi, but the
> ssh client on fc3 refuses to do so. What is the problem here? Is there
> a "trick" to solve that problem?

It would help if you defined your problem a little better.  For example,
instead of saying it "refuses to do so", you could tell us what error
message(s) you get.  You might get additional information by running ssh -v
to get some debugging output.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <jhutz+ at cmu.edu>
   Sr. Research Systems Programmer