MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos - never mind last question

Heilke, Rainer Rainer.Heilke at atcoitek.com
Tue Jan 11 17:28:19 EST 2005

> possibly 'su' with pam_krb5 for the authentication.  Its not quite
> the same as 'ksu', though.

Douglas says the same. The su man page indicates something about this,
but not a lot of details there. I'll look into this further. As far as a
co-worker is concerned (and in our environment, I can see his point),
this would be a show stopper. We use ksu for all sorts of things,
including giving DBA's access to Oracle ID's.

Thanks again for all of the help. I'll go through the su and pam.conf
man pages, and see if I can figure it out.

Rainer