MIT Kerberos and Solaris 10 Kerberos - never mind last question

Heilke, Rainer Rainer.Heilke at atcoitek.com
Tue Jan 11 15:58:35 EST 2005

Wohoo!

I read the man page for rlogin, and it is both the old rlogin, and the
new (or something like that). Seems that you just have to give it the
correct switches, and it Kerberizes the command. So, I did:

rlogin -AF <sol8server>

and it works!

Thank you to Wyllys for all of your help.

Now I'm going to try installing from scratch, and make sure I do the
build properly.

One question left for Wyllys before I do, though. Since ksu doesn't
exist in the Solaris SEAM product, is our only option su?

Rainer