problems with kerberos ticketing

Gevogled was at gmx.ch
Tue Jan 11 11:17:29 EST 2005

thanks for this little help.
but i readed so much. and most of the links r broken.
i wanted to know, why the realm gnu.org doesnt works, or how i becom
accounts there or whatever.

i dont want to set up my own kdc.

but i cancled the kerberos because it isnt userfriendly.

my customers arnt guru's and i havnt the time to teach them(and i'm not
so expiried that i can do so)

best regards,
gevogled