problems with kerberos ticketing

Gevogled was at gmx.ch
Mon Jan 10 10:25:47 EST 2005

hello

i'v an ftp-server(filezilla) and an client (filezilla)
the server running windows 2003 server (not in a domain)
the client running windows xp pro SP2 (in a domain)

i'v installed kerberos(the actually version from the mit.edu site)

on the client it seems it generates the tickets by himself. because
i can import some tickets (username at domain).

but on the server i'v only the "Get Ticket" and this funtion dont work.
i become the error 156.

the MIT-support say something about an principal....but who's this?
i think it's enought, when giving the gnu.org server and i become the
tickets from there?

or must i set up my own kerberos-master-server(kdc?)?

can anyone help me? or had anyone any idea how i can kerberize my ftp con?

thank for help!