manage access to services

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 24 11:54:08 EST 2005

Access control is not enforced by the TGS.  The TGS provides service
tickets which allow a client to authenticate itself to the application
service.  It is the responsibility of the application service to consult
an authorization database to determine what permissions (if any) the
client may be granted.

Jeffrey Altman