GSS-API(min): Permission denied in replay cache code

Barbat, Calin c.barbat at osram.de
Mon Feb 21 08:53:20 EST 2005

Hello friends,

after a while of running without problems I get the following trace from a SAP R/3 dialogue instance:

N    File "/usr/local/lib/snckrb5.so" dynamically loaded as SNC-Adapter.
N    The Adapter identifies as:
N    External SNC-Adapter (Rev 1.0) to Kerberos 5/GSS-API v2
N  SncInit():   found snc/identity/as=p:service at DOMAIN.COM
N  *** ERROR => SncPAcquireCred()==SNCERR_GSSAPI  [sncxxall.c 1216]
N        GSS-API(maj): Miscellaneous failure
N        GSS-API(min): Permission denied in replay cache code
N      Could't acquire ACCEPTING credentials for
N      name="p:service at DOMAIN.COM"
N  SncInit(): Fatal -- Accepting Credentials not available!
N  <<- SncInit()==SNCERR_GSSAPI
N           sec_avail = "false"
M  ***LOG R19=> ThSncInit, SncInit ( SNC-000004) [thxxsnc.c    219]
M  *** ERROR => ThSncInit: SncInit (SNCERR_GSSAPI) [thxxsnc.c    221]
M  in_ThErrHandle: 1
M  *** ERROR => SncInit (step 1, th_errno 44, action 3) [thxxhead.c 8015]

It seems to me that this message is Kerberos-related, has somebody any useful hint for me?
The main SAP instance is running on Solaris and some dialogue instances are on Linux.

Best regards,

Calin.