AW: Error in client with kerberos and SAP SSO

Barbat, Calin c.barbat at osram.de
Mon Feb 21 06:06:43 EST 2005

Hi Juan,

no, I didn't have this problem before, but I assume that it has to do with the life-time of the user credentials in AD. Could be that there is a configuration option to say "Infinite", or so.
Did you look in the MS site? Perhaps they have a solution. "LSA-Cache refresh" could be something to look after.

Have a nice day,

Calin.