/usr/lib/gss/gl/mech_krb5.so

coady coady at new.com
Fri Feb 11 11:49:07 EST 2005

Hi,

I got a MIT kerberos server and a iPlanet Directory server setup.

So far, I could get TGT and telnet into a telnet server and
had a service ticket. so, i think as far kerberos part, it's
working.

Now, after successfully kinit from a client, when I tried
ldapsearch -h test.com -b dc=example,dc=com -o mech=GSSAPI uid=testuser
it'd ask for
please enter your authorization name:

then the error message:
unable to initialize mechanism library [/usr/lib/gss/gl/mech_krb5.so]
unable to initialize mechanism library [/usr/lib/gss/gl/mech_krb5.so]
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error

Could anybody give me any information or suggestions on this?

Thank you.