ASN.1 encoding Error

hohenfelsjoe@hotmail.com hohenfelsjoe at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 10:51:35 EST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to get a Kerberos ticket on a Red Hat Linux server from a
Windows 2003 Domain Controller.
When I type user at EXAMPLE.COM it asks for a password, I enter the
correct password, and I receive this error: "kinit(v5): ASN.1
encoding ended unexpectedly while getting initial credentials".  I
have searched for this error but have not found any help on fixing it.
I am 99% sure it is not the Linux box.

Does anyone have any answers for the above error? Are there log files
on either machine that will help me better define the error?

Thanks