Permission denied in replay cache code

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Wed Dec 14 00:20:31 EST 2005

KFW 2.6.5 includes the Kerberos 5 1.3.x libraries which are not
thread safe.   You are probably experiencing random data errors
due to data corruption caused by competing threads.

KFW 3.0 includes the Kerberos 5 1.4.3 libraries which are significantly
safer when used in multi-threaded environments.   Note that GSSAPI was
not designed with multi-threaded environments in mind.   While the MIT
implementation is now safer, you must still ensure that only one thread
uses each gss security context.

Jeffrey Altman