Java Pre-auth for Windows 2003 AD renamed accounts

Seema Malkani Seema.Malkani at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 30 13:40:55 EDT 2005

Sun's implementation of Java GSS/Kerberos includes Kerberos tools
(kinit, klist, ktab) for Windows.

Please download the latest build of Java SE 6 (Mustang).
http://download.java.net/jdk6/binaries/

Seema