Java Pre-auth for Windows 2003 AD renamed accounts

Seema Malkani Seema.Malkani at Sun.COM
Tue Aug 30 13:26:28 EDT 2005

Sun's implementation of Java GSS/Kerberos supports DES, 3DES, RC4-HMAC
(ARCFOUR-HMAC), AES128, AES256 Kerberos encryption types.

Support for RC4-HMAC Kerberos encryption type is available starting from
Java SE 6 (Mustang). We are also looking into backporting support for
RC4-HMAC to earlier releases of JDK.

Seema