way to get username & domainname?

Takafumi Kasagi kasagit at alpha.co.jp
Mon Aug 29 02:13:43 EDT 2005

Hi Achim,

I can solve this problem by drawing upon a way you said.
Cgi-bin directory isn't contained within territory of Kerberos Authentication!
I didn't pick up on this.

I changed httpd.conf as follows.
(I've written Kerberos config on httpd.conf not .htaccess)

------------from here-------------from here---------
#<Directory /var/www/html>       //Before
 <Directory /var/www>            //After
    AuthType Kerberos
    ---
    abbr.
    ---
 </Directory>

I could get value of "REMOTE_USER" variable(i.e. principal name)by this change.

You made the point right!
Thank you very very much! Achim!!

Please, no flames about my bad English.
Thanks!!