kdcpreauth.c and Kerberos for the Macintosh

John Cebasek johnc at cryptocard.com
Fri Aug 5 14:09:05 EDT 2005

Hi All:

We're beginning to explore what it will take to add support for our hardware tokens to Kerberos for the Macintosh. If memory serves, the file for hardware preauthentication is 'kdc_preauth.c'. It's not in the Kerberos5 project. Am I looking in the correct project?

Any hints on debugging KerberosAgent? I've removed the KerberosAgent.plist from /etc/mach_init_per_user.d, but when I execute bootstrap_check_in(), I get an error BOOTSTRAP_NOT_PREVILEGED. I'm running from xCode 2.1 and 10.4.2 and I'm using the KerberosLogin project.

Thanks in advance for your time...

John Cebasek
johnc at cryptocard.com