Kerberos Digest, Vol 28, Issue 32

Lamar.Saxon@americredit.com Lamar.Saxon at americredit.com
Wed Apr 27 14:54:10 EDT 2005

My mistake.  I went and rechecked my work and made an error commenting
out the original line of code.

Option #1 - Compiled successfully with C for AIX and AIX make; but
reported the same error.

Option #2 - Same as option #1.  It compiles with no errors; but still
returns:

kinit(v5): Cannot resolve network address for KDC in requested realm
while getting initial credentials

Thanks for all the assistance.  I will assist in any way possible.

Lamar