Kerberos Digest, Vol 28, Issue 32

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 26 18:20:00 EDT 2005

On Apr 26, 2005, at 18:12, <Lamar.Saxon at americredit.com> wrote:
> Tried the suggestions below ( changes to dnsglue.c )
>
> First option compiled; but gave the same errors locating KDC.

Okay, so it sounds like there's something wrong in addition to the
overrun.

> Second option would not compile.  Lots of errors.

Weird.  I would've thought that the first option might've given some
type conflicts in the function calls, but the second should've been
type-compatible, unless I made some silly mistake.  (Haven't actually
tried those changes myself.)  What were the errors?

Ken