Java sample for SSO using JAAS on XP SP2, did anybody get it to work?

Bajpai, Atul Atul.Bajpai at citadelgroup.com
Wed Apr 20 10:08:02 EDT 2005

Seema,
All your suggestions have been very helpful and I am able to use JAAS
and GSS-API succefully to do single sign on and get a kerberos ticket
for the currently logged in user on windows as well as linux. What I
also need to do is be able to pass in the userid and password of a user,
to the Krb5LoginModule if possible, to do a "run as". I have been
scouring all the online documentation that I can find for hints. Any
sugestions? Do I need to develop a new login module to do a kerberos
login for a user different from the one logged in? or is it possible to
extend the Krb5LoginMudule?

Atul Bajpai
Development Infrastructure