gss_init_sec_context() failed: : Ccache function not supported:

Jeffrey Altman jaltman2 at nyc.rr.com
Wed Apr 13 13:34:11 EDT 2005

peter huang wrote:
> thanks so much for you help.   I got rid of the ccache error from
> gss_init_sec_context.   I'll write up the request for getting MSLSA open up
> more.

Would you confirm that you removed the error by adding the KDC
information to the Windows configuration?

> However,  I don't know how much visibility I can get with the request
> since MS has it's own priority and procedures espeically when it comes to
> enhancment request.

We are certainly aware that Microsoft is reluctant to make this change.
However, the more organizations with clout that make the request the
better chance we have of getting them to implement it.

> -peter

Jeffrey Altman