gss_init_sec_context() failed: : Ccache function not supported:

peter huang peter.huang at hp.com
Wed Apr 13 01:57:20 EDT 2005

I'm glad more was asked about this subject, I gained more understanding of
how this should work.  In this case, the gss_init_sec_context failed trying
to get a cross-realm tgt using MSLSA ccache but has no problem if I used
API:krb5cc ccache.  the realm info is more explict in krb5.ini but I did not
use ksetup to identify additonal realms (I did add the trust relationship
with AD DC).

finally, my mentioned of kclient with ftp was errornous here.  the ftp.exe
is the standard gssftp using gssapi32.dll.  I'm getting miscellaneous
failure using MSLSA with same read-only ccache not supported.

-peter huang

news:e_07e.15836$mp6.433216 at twister.nyc.rr.com...