gss_init_sec_context() failed: : Ccache function not supported:

peter huang peter.huang at hp.com
Tue Apr 12 12:29:11 EDT 2005

thanks for the quick reply.  I understand that gss_init_sec_context try to
erase the context which in this case failed.  If I don't want to change
ccache, so I need to replace all the gssapi call with sspi call on the
windows platform or is there other alternatives basically, I want to use the
windows MSLSA: ccache and I need to assess the work need to get that to
function for some of the gssapi base programs.

-peter

news:RTC6e.15776$mp6.307572 at twister.nyc.rr.com...