patch question

Tom Yu tlyu at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 23 13:45:06 EDT 2004

>>>>> "halla3" == Andrew Hall <halla3 at corp.earthlink.net> writes:

halla3> http://diswww.mit.edu:8008/menelaus.mit.edu/krb5-bugs/3316
halla3> http://diswww.mit.edu:8008/menelaus.mit.edu/krb5dev/5986

halla3> The first patch on get_myaddress.c I see is there.  The second patch on
halla3> localaddr.c is what I am confused about.  I don't see that code block
halla3> anywhere in the file.  Has this code been superceded by something
halla3> newer/better?  Is this an issue anymore?

I'm not sure.  The code to retrieve local addresses has been rewritten
for the krb5-1.3.x branch, and much of the platform-specific code is
now in include/foreachaddr.c.  Do you know if there is a bug open for
this issue?  I don't recall seeing one.  You can check our bug
database at

http://krbdev.mit.edu/rt/

---Tom