ssh-krb5 problems

dkuhl dkuhl at paritysys.net
Tue Sep 21 10:28:00 EDT 2004

	Do a "ssh -v hostname 2> ssh-log" and send that along so we can see the
errors.  The "2> ssh-log" part will re-direct standard error to a file
called ssh-log.

	You should double check that each machine has the correct keytab.
"k5srvutil list" will show the tickets on the local machine's keytab.
You should get something like this:

D.

David Kuhl
Parity Systems