kerb and RSA SecurID

David Nedrow usenet at nedron.net
Fri Sep 17 12:22:17 EDT 2004

I've been looking for information on whether or not I can use an RSA
ACE/Server to pre-authenticate kerberos.

I've found some incredibly sketchy comments in the usenet archives and
there does appear to be several lines of code in the krb source that
references SecurID.

Is there specific information about this that I'm overlooking?
Basically, what I need to have/do during compilation, and how to
configure the pre-auth.

In case it makes a difference, our primary interest is OpenSSH, which we
currently use to authenticate directly against krb.

-David