Kerberos Windows Client sign

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz dlucio at okay.com.mx
Thu Sep 9 12:33:45 EDT 2004

Helo All,

I was wondering if there is away to make kerberos auth automatic.  The fact is
that I working on making a NT4 (samba) like domain work most closely like a
2k-alike domain (I'm interesting on Kerberos and single-singon feature).  On
PDC all services are already kerberized, using pam or native support.

When a client sign on I can catch its password, so I would know if there is a
way to use kinit command with out prompint,

I have tried:   echo passwor | kinit user         and
kinit user < pass.txt

but both of two fails and display windows prompmt.  Does any one knows
something more easy?  Or if tehre is a simple kerberos client that supports
this?

regards,

LD