AW: BC-SNC, MIT Kerberos V, SSO, GSS-API v2

Calin Barbat c.barbat at osram.de
Tue Sep 7 09:26:35 EDT 2004

Hello Cevat,

1. Which format should I use (in SAPLogon - and in the instance *.PFL)
for the SNC-Name of the SAP-Server I want to connect to?
I saw here a Win2k SAPLogon where you can use
"p:<user's_win_logon_name>" - and, I already use "Max. available".

2. All values are (as of now) set to 1.
I tried the proposed values, getting the same error output in dev_w0.

3. Which mechanisms are important for Win2k interoperability?
In Kerberos 1.2.8 I saw a Win2k specific user2user mech, a pre-rfc1964
mech and an rfc1964 compliant one.
I even tried to disable two of them, so there was only the rfc1964 mech
left. This didn't solve the problem either.

Thanks for your time and suggestions,

Calin Barbat.