License Agreement and Export Laws related to Kerberos

Sam Hartman hartmans at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 3 14:34:58 EDT 2004

    Ahluwalia,> Hi All: A non-developer questions - Are there any
    Ahluwalia,> license agreements for Kerberos?  Only thing I could
    Ahluwalia,> find was the export Law disclaimer on the
    Ahluwalia,> distributions web page. Is there any more detailed
    Ahluwalia,> explaination of the license policies, caveats, usage
    Ahluwalia,> restrictions and other policies regarding MIT
    Ahluwalia,> kerberos?

The README file at the top level of our source distributions contains
a fair bit of legal text.  I'd advise you to read this text.

--Sam