gss_acquire_cred with specific keytab

Jacques Lebastard jacques.lebastard at evidian.com
Thu Sep 2 09:05:13 EDT 2004

Hi there,

I wrote a simple GSS-API server program (as simple as gss-server).

This program works fine _if_ the server's principal entry exists in
/etc/krb5/keytab (I'm running on Solaris 9).

I'd like to isolate the server's key in a specific keytab file.
It is possible to add extra calls prior to gss_acquire_cred so that
Kerberos uses this specific keytab file when searching for the
principal's key ?
Mr. Jacques LEBASTARD            mailto:jacques.lebastard at evidian.com
EVIDIAN S.A.                     www.evidian.com
Rue Jean Jaurès                  Tel: +33 1 30 80 77 86
F-78340 LES CLAYES SOUS BOIS     Fax: +33 1 30 80 77 99