problem setting up ssh-krb5 from Debian Sarge

Wes Chow wes at woahnelly.net
Fri Oct 29 15:49:38 EDT 2004

> > I must have NIS and PAM misconfigured...  I'll do some more poking
> > around.
>
> You may need to have an entry in the shadow map, even if you are not
> using password hashes in there.  I ran into that on Debian a while back.

Yep, you're right.  I put shadow into NIS and it seems to work now.
Now, I seem to have an X forwarding problem... but that's probably for
another mailing list.

Thanks!

Wes

--
http://www.woahnelly.net/~wes/          OpenPGP key = 0xA5CA6644
fingerprint = FDE5 21D8 9D8B 386F 128F  DF52 3F52 D582 A5CA 6644