Credential Cache Error

Ben Fineman bfineman at internet2.edu
Thu Oct 14 13:45:13 EDT 2004

Good afternoon,

We have a client for whom we are trying to get Kerberos up and running
but have run into a problem. Each time he tries to get a ticket or have
any interaction that requires a ticket, he gets the following error:

--
Unknown credential cache type
(Kerberos error 140)

krb5_cc_default() failed

--

Credentials cache I/O operation failed XXX
(Kerberos error 193)

krb5_cc_default() failed
--

We are using KFW v2.6.5 under Windows 2000 SP4. We have uninstalled any
reinstalled multiple times, trying to clean out any legacy files and

Best,
Ben Fineman

--
Benjamin J. Fineman