Single Sign On

Fouad CHMAINY chmainy_fouad at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 24 09:11:22 EST 2004

Hello,

I wish to implement a kerberized Single Sign On in a W2003 and Active Directory based environment..

My main applications are SAP and Lotus Notes and the customers are in (very ) big part under Windows NT or 2000.

I found how to implement the SSO on the environment SAP (with SNC) but what are the impacts on all the gravitational systems (applications  like PeopleSoft, FuturMaster,
)?

Because, in the documentation I collected, I find only the securisation of the communications between the Application Server and the SAPGUI.

In the second time, how can we implement the SSO on Lotus Notes? Is there an Adapter, a DLL or packages to install on the customer post?

Regards,
Fouad.