OpenSSH and Kerberos Questions

Joe Odenweller joe_odenweller at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 10:31:16 EST 2004

> > ... no need to repeat original message ...

OK, I can find the ticket cache, but its empty.

-rw-------   1 mzzckd   staff             0 Nov 18 08:36
krb5cc_203_Q18296

I have no idea how to check the value of KRB5CCNAME in the login
process, since it doesn't get far enough to initiate /etc/profile.  On
the off chance the integrated login was interferring, I removed it
from the target system (that is what puts the ticket cache in
/var/krb5/security/creds).  But it made no difference.

Wonder if I should try a standard OpenSSH distribution.