Problem with ftpd on a multihomed server

Vladimir Terziev vladimir.terziev at sun-fish.com
Mon Nov 15 08:08:20 EST 2004

	Hi i'm trying to run kerberos ftpd (utilizing GSSAPI) on a multihomed server. I've got the following error when i tryed to establish a ftp connection:

220 my-host FTP server (Version 5.60) ready.
334 Using authentication type GSSAPI; ADAT must follow
GSSAPI accepted as authentication type
GSSAPI error major: Miscellaneous failure
GSSAPI error minor: Wrong principal in request
GSSAPI error: accepting context
GSSAPI ADAT failed
GSSAPI authentication failed

I found the same problem reported as bug at http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/krb5-bugs/2002-April/000041.html .

My Kerbros 5 version is 1.2.6 .

Does anybody have an idea whether this bug is fixed in the latest Kerberos release ?

	Thanks in advance!

		Vladimir