AW: AW: Validation with Kerberos 5, SAP Linux, SNC for SSO

Barbat, Calin c.barbat at osram.de
Tue Nov 2 11:22:46 EST 2004

I forgot that for Linux there was no sncadapt/build.Linux provided,
so I had to write one myself:

     #!/bin/sh
     OBJ=".o"
     CC="cc"
     CFLAGS="-g -DXDEBUG=1"
     RM="rm -f"
     EXE=""
     LD="$CC"
     LDFLAGS="-ldl -lnsl -lpthread -lc"
     LDTARGET='-o $@'
     XD=""
     LDLIBS="-ldl"
     SHEXT=".so"
     SHFLAGS="-fPIC"
     LINK_SHARED='$(CC) -shared -Wl,-export-dynamic -Wl,-soname,$@'
     LINK_SHARED_END=""
     VENLIB="-lgssapi_krb5"
     if [ "$VENLIB" = "" ] ; then
             echo "***"
         echo "*** Please edit $0 and define VENLIB to link your"
         echo "*** GSS-API v2 shared library"
         echo "***"
         exit 1
     fi
     export OBJ CC CFLAGS RM EXE LDLIBS LD LDTARGET LDFLAGS XD
     export SHEXT SHFLAGS LINK_SHARED LINK_SHARED_END VENLIB
     "$@"

Saludos,
Calin.