Error running leash32 on Windows XP

Lukas Kubin kubin at opf.slu.cz
Thu May 27 13:27:19 EDT 2004

I cannot run leash32 on Windows XP. When starting it immediatly ends up
with error (translated from Czech): "Instruction at adress 0x7c168f1d
referred to memory address 0x0000001c. Cannot perform memory operation:
read". The commandline tools (kinit, kdestroy) works fine.
I noticed similar error on previous release of KfW.
Is this a bug or a known problem? Any solution to this?
Thank you.

lukas

P.S.: The installer shows it is installing version 2.6.2 instead of 2.6.3

--
Lukas Kubin

phone: +420596398275
email: kubin at opf.slu.cz

Information centre
The School of Business Administration in Karvina
Silesian University in Opava
Czech Republic
http://www.opf.slu.cz