trouble with kinit

Enrico Carretti Carretti.Enrico.26608 at unimo.it
Mon May 24 08:25:34 EDT 2004

I'm in trouble when I try to authenticate a user:
i've created an example user (kadmin.local, add_principal enrico, ...) and
now I try to perform:
kinit enrico, but I have this error line returned:

kinit: Resource temporarily unavailable while getting initial credentials

where I made the mistake???
I think that there is something wrong with the daemon krb5kdc, in fact, when I launch it I see in the log file some errors:

krb5kdc: Permission denied in replay cache code - while initializing KDC replay cache 'dfl:krb5kdc_rcache'

and if I perform " ps -A  | grep krb5kdc " it seems that this daemon is not runnig! I hope to have some helpful suggestions. Regards

Enrico Carretti