php kerberos

Nicolas Pontoizeau pontoize*NOSPAM* at Efrei.fr.invalid
Wed May 12 11:48:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

Do you know any mean to authenticate someone in a PHP application
through a Kerberos server ? We have an existing Kerberos server having
the authentication info for users who are inside our university network
(physically speaking, there is no VPN). We would like to offer some
services (webmail and webnews to start, plus some info requiring
authentication of user) to students through an intranet application.

have you ever have experience of a way to use the information stored in
the Kerberos KDC for such an application ? If it is not directly
possible, do you know a mean to circumvent this ?

--
"Quand on me parle de la grande distribution, je pense debian"
Nicolas Pontoizeau