Problem in running gss.exe of kfw 2.6 using MSLSA cache and using Active Directory as kdc

Vikas Gandhi vgandhi at quark.co.in
Wed Mar 31 00:23:01 EST 2004

Hi
  Also I tried to run the gss-server that comes along where I am
getting....
C:\OSBA\kfw-2.6-final\src\athena\auth\krb5\src\appl\gss-sample\obj\i386\dbg>gss-server.exe
-port 4444 -verbose windms/beetle.qdms.co.in
GSS-API error acquiring credentials: Miscellaneous failure
GSS-API error acquiring credentials: No such file or directory

My krb5.ini is lying in the directory where I am running the samples.
Also I have given an environment variable as KRB5CCNAME=MSLSA:

Regards
Vikas