Kerberized Apps

Thomas A. La Porte tlaporte at anim.dreamworks.com
Tue Mar 30 16:41:31 EST 2004

We are successfully using the PADL (Luke Howard) GSS-SASL plug-in
for the iPlanet/SunOne Directory Server. We've been exceedingly
pleased with the simplicity of setup and how well it works. And
Luke has been *very* responsive whenever we have had any
questions.

We also have Oracle working, though we haven't done any
production-level work with it, yet. We're looking at the
functionality of globally identified, Kerberos authenticated
users that now exists in 10g.

 -- Tom

Thomas A. La Porte, DreamWorks SKG
<mailto:tlaporte at anim.dreamworks.com>