trouble with fedora and active directory

Hobbs Byron K Contr AFRL/VAOO Byron.Hobbs at wpafb.af.mil
Tue Mar 23 09:50:57 EST 2004

Hello, I am trying to use Kerberos in the fedora package to connect to a windows active directory domain controller

When I kinit administrator@(domain.com <mailto:administrator at domain.com> )

I get the prompt for the password which I type in then this error comes up

Kinit(v5) KDC reply did not match expectations while getting initial credentials

I have seen other people having the same issues but I never found a complete resolution to this

If you can help I would be most grateful

I set up my .conf files like in this article

http://www.pcquest.com/content/linux/104010509.asp <http://www.pcquest.com/content/linux/104010509.asp>

I did change the ticket lifetime info to match what my active directory is set to as well as get the clocks within the 5 minute window

Byron Hobbs

AFRL/VAOO

RCF Information Systems, Inc.