kerberos password change in master-slave environ

Digant Kasundra digant at uta.edu
Wed Mar 24 16:52:49 EST 2004

No, someone stated that a single KDC isn't a problem unless you have a
couple thousand principals.  I was stating that we will have 43,000.

We haven't deployed yet.  We're still in a proof-of-concept phase.  Since we
are moving away from a Microsoft environment, we're being challenged with
making sure we aren't losing features we had with MS (like the multimaster
DCs).