cisco & krb5

Mihai RUSU dizzy at roedu.net
Wed Mar 24 09:51:04 EST 2004

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Tim Alsop wrote:

> Mihai,
>
> I think you will find that the CISCO IOS only supports DES-CBC-CRC &
> DES-CBC-MD5. There is no DES3 support. The Kerberos library in the IOS
> was based on an old version of our code.

Aha, thank you very much for this answer!

However, I would like to have the principals with DES-CBC-MD5 (say for
cisco) and also DES3-<something> and be able to extrack the DES-CBC-MD5
form in a server keytabe file. Is it possible to do that ?

Mihai RUSU                                    Email: dizzy at roedu.net
GPG : http://dizzy.roedu.net/dizzy-gpg.txt    WWW: http://dizzy.roedu.net
                       "Linux is obsolete" -- AST