Apache modules compatible with kerberos in 1.7b

Travis Crawford tbc3589 at rit.edu
Tue Mar 23 16:59:00 EST 2004

What Apache module(s) are compatible with the Kerberos implementation
in Mozilla 1.7b? A couple modules are available: mod_auth_kerb and
mod_auth_gss_krb5.

So far I set up mod_auth_kerb and can login by entering my username
and password in the browser, but it's not automatic. I haven't tried
mod_auth_gss_krb5 because it seems a bit rough around the edges.
What's the recommended way to configure your Apache web server for
Kerberos authentication through Mozilla? Thanks.