restriction of AS based on requestor

Mihai RUSU dizzy at roedu.net
Fri Mar 19 10:12:26 EST 2004

Hi

I wonder if its possible to configure something on the KDC side to "show"
to some "service" requestors only some users. I mean because KDC manages
the auth info it whould be the perfect place were to allow some users to
use some service, others to use other service and so on. Curently to me it
seems KDC allows all users in the same realm to access all services.

PS: of course there is the posibility to have some more "service" side
checks to allow only some users but what is the purpose of having
KDC/Kerberos if not to manage such things from a single location ?

Thanks!

Mihai RUSU                                    Email: dizzy at roedu.net
GPG : http://dizzy.roedu.net/dizzy-gpg.txt    WWW: http://dizzy.roedu.net
                       "Linux is obsolete" -- AST