krb5 & OTP or challange based auth

Mihai RUSU dizzy at roedu.net
Thu Mar 18 11:28:23 EST 2004

Hi

Is there any posibility to have the KDCs use some sort of challange based
auth or OTP (one-time passwords) to grant TGTs ?

I dont have too much knowledge about kerberos (yet) so I might sound
pretty stupid with my request :)

Basically I want to have kinit display the user with a challange or a OTP
sequence number, user introduces his reply or unique password, KDC checks
and and generates the TGT.

I have noticed the existence of "hwauth" flag but I really dont find any
information how to use it efectively.

Thanks!

Mihai RUSU                                    Email: dizzy at roedu.net
GPG : http://dizzy.roedu.net/dizzy-gpg.txt    WWW: http://dizzy.roedu.net