unable to authenticate using active directory/mit kfw 2.5 and netscape sdk

Vikas Gandhi vgandhi at quark.co.in
Sun Mar 14 04:24:34 EST 2004

Hi  Jeffrey
  I am asking a basec fundamental question. Has someone tried with the
approach that I am mentioning writing a client in netscape-sdk & mit
1.25 kerberos and then experementing with this. I can even paste the
whole code if u want because I have not been getting any right answers
from anywhere.

Regards
Vikas