kerberized ssh oddities

Ben McClelland benmcc at unm.edu
Fri Mar 12 03:10:18 EST 2004

Hello, new to the list.. thought I would run this by some of you.

When I ssh into a Linux machine with a kerberized ssh, everything seems
to work fine ticket passing and all.  The only thing is that when I run
klist i get something like this:

Credentials cahce /tmp/krb5cc_xxxxx not found

but I know that I have a ticket because I can ssh to another linux host
without it asking me for a password.  I checked it out, and sure
enough, I do have a file in /tmp associated with my user, but it is not
named the same as what klist reports.

any ideas?

-Ben