Changing password with MIT Kerberos for Windows 2.5

Ruben Becerra Ruben.H.Becerra at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 2 14:24:56 EST 2004

Hello everyone:

I've downloaded and installed MIT Kerberos for Windows 2.5 on a Windows XP
system. I've configured it to connect to a Heimdal KDC, a non windows
realm. I'm able to obtain a ticket using Leash Kerberos Ticket Manager and
the kinit utility from the command line. The problem I'm having is not
being able to change the password from Leash and not having a kpasswd
utility available.

The error I get, using Leash, when I attempt to change the password is:
"could not connect to server." Can I do it from the command line? How do I
obtain a kpasswd utitility to change the password.

Can somebody help me... Thanks!

-Ruben